Project 89 is designed for anyone who wants to know more about Jesus and wants to become more like Jesus. Anyone middle school aged and beyond can utilize this tool
1) In a journal, do the following:
2) Number the pages in your journal (leaving the first three pages for the Table of Contents). We recommend using an 80-page moleskine journal.
3) Start your first day by reading Matthew 1.
4) Share what God has revealed to you with a friend!
5) Make your way through all 89 chapters, reading from Matthew 1 – John 21. Don’t worry about skipping days . . . just keep going!
6) If you would like to sign-up for weekly emails to encourage you in this process, click here.
Questions? Contact Marshall Jamieson.
Written and developed by the entire Centered team.
To draw people into a more engaged walk with the Lord and a deeper relationship with His living and breathing text.
“But seek first the kingdom of God and his righteousness, and all these things will be added to you.”